AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Political and religious posts are not allowed

"just remember that I am only human.." I thought YOU were god ! sigh..One of the many hazards of a monotheistic belief system. 🙁

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Big money in Colorado ?

Hey ScaledStatePlane, How would an unlicensed even qualify for E&O ??

12 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Derived Basis of Bearing Plat Statement

"..THE BASIS OF BEARINGS WERE DERIVED FROM GPS OBSERVATIONS ON THIS POINT AND ARE GEODETIC. DISTANCES SHOWN AS MEASURED HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO HORIZONTA...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Weather

"There's plenty to do...but nowhere to do it."yeah but you have an extra hour of daylight to....well ok nm ( I know..I know )

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Concrete wall panel flatness & plumbness

"If they were relatively narrow, say 8-10 feet then they would fit nicely on a standard 40 or 44 foot flatdeck trailer."You're right, thanks Steve. I ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Concrete wall panel flatness & plumbness

Tilt wall construction. I don't think I've ever seen them 40' tall, at forty feet that almost sounds like a permit load and they would be hauling 150 ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica MS50

Anyways, I think it's a good system.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fun with the neighbors on a Friday afternoon

No Fun with the neighbors on a Friday afternoon..Then there was the time I had the police called on me when a family of crappy little refugees decided...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Fun with the neighbors on a Friday afternoon

🙂 That is humorous. The really hot days here in Houston are the best. Whether it's the contractor riding around in his air conditioned peeyuk-up tr...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica MS50

Same experience. I thought registered had lost his mind when he migrated from Carlson to Smartworx. Carlson field software is simple, effective, and w...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: We are no longer working together

Outdated EquipmentThanks, that answers a question i've always had about "wooden pegs". I had pictured surveyors setting small pieces of 1/2" wooden do...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Can This Receiver Be Saved?

JimAAghhh! Thanks I didn't catch that, was busy plotting the coordinates for my amusement. I got a chance to survey these fields. Looking for a pipe a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Can This Receiver Be Saved?

PaulConverted those coordinates and placed them on a Bing map. If I made the conversion correctly, these points should fall on an old Amoco hastings f...

12 years ago
Page 97 / 139