AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Adverse Posession, Texas Style

Somehwere I thought it stated 160 acres was the limit of claim in a case of adverse posession.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: He did it anyway...

Has to be one of those days. Stopped at a redlight about quater til six this am and was ready to accelerate when the light turned green, when a couple...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Find 7 Parameters and transform a drawing in Carslon Survey

bingeomap, post: 337253, member: 10377 wrote: No, Schneider. Nobody didn't answer to this.Do you have any idea? No, I'm sorry I don't but, it was a...

11 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: R10 Compensate Point ?

I somehow thought halving the errors would be the fix for that.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Phoney Florida Surveyor Caught

If you were going to commit forgery, and face untold number of felony charges, wouldn't you want to set your sights a little higher than a $400 mortga...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: R10 Compensate Point ?

Any chance it is basic slop in your adaptors or quick-connects ? I would just turn ebubble off. If you are confident your pole is in adjustment, the ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Are the hardware manufacturers getting it right with total staion and GPS display?

Some will remember back to the good old days of DOS when savvy people copied and pasted with DOS commands quicker than the then new windows system... ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Back to basics

rfc, post: 333067, member: 8882 wrote: I used tripods with optical plummet prisms at all three points, set the instrument up at correct temperature an...

11 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Back to basics

When you reduce you slope distance readings you're likely going to see one or two significant measurement errors (if i can read your table correctly) ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Bought a goat

Holy Cow, post: 329346, member: 50 wrote: Anyone else do this sort of thing? Eat goat? Yeah goat taco is pretty good (edit; I hope it's goat anywa...

11 years ago
Page 93 / 139