AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: What do you think this says?

I have a copy of a deed that calls for a wagon crating box. I can't remember the date, though.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: My new job

I'd buy a lottery ticket. 🙂

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Aliens can become Nebraska surveyors

I think it was inevitable, with the decline in pyramid building during the dynaties of Egypt's Middle Kingdom, these extra-terrestrials would obviousl...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Shirts

A Harris, post: 350436, member: 81 wrote: and they have really helped by keeping the cramps to a minimum that had been becoming dayending pains that l...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Shirts

Test - 1,2 Test - 1,2[MEDIA=youtube]aHkzCtbSg7w[/MEDIA]

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Forgetful Employee

I'd have to wonder how the questions are phrased. If you've ever worked for a registered that queries you about "that thing you were working on a coup...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey problems unique to 'nader alley

paden cash, post: 348823, member: 20 wrote: Initially one might wonder how having the surface of the earth scoured by a tornado could affect surveying...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey problems unique to 'nader alley

Bill93, post: 348873, member: 87 wrote: I missed the significance of the number 70,000, but don't think I want a long list. How about the top few rea...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Iron Pipe Size that Never Was

If I were ever in doubt, in the field, "hmmm .. that's an awful skinny 1/2" IP", I would put a scale to it and subtract any bur or deformation by eye ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Grate Top Inlets

The corners of the square grates break a lot easier then anything, the round manholes, not really. I can't remember working for any company that let y...

11 years ago
Page 91 / 139