Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
and updating the database. I think it was last flown back in '67.
How do you get lured into the waste water deal in the first place? Just looking for things to watch out for so I don't fall for that. 😀
Basically these folks were probably previously unemployed, then got a position on this job creation committee, taking away everyone elses jobs ?!??How...
Mike Falk, post: 382102, member: 442 wrote: Active regulation and policing, like planning, typically works better than passively waiting to see what h...
Dave Karoly, post: 382103, member: 94 wrote: Their Metro system is light years ahead of the stupid light rail we have. Now we're down to train shami...
I'm not sure about the whole registered thing, and what this means in the larger scheme of things, but on it's face it brings to mind the word antithe...
Nate The Surveyor, post: 381425, member: 291 wrote: A very careful check of wires, to battery, and to antenna are in order.They can work for a few hrs...
Cool!! A paper on the advantages of a college education, from a college of all sources. I really couldn't get past the disparaging graphic, and The B...
Hell, I damned near forgot! Tommorrow is National Nude Day and National Tape Measure Day, I think you can pretty much guess what they're implying here...
Paul in PA, post: 380939, member: 236 wrote: "Required to stand, walk, use arms, hands and fingers"? I am Italian so that all comes under talking Ap...
Oh look, John!! You're in luck, it's gonna' cool off any day now! :laughing:
John, post: 380133, member: 791 wrote: as of a few minutes ago, supposedly 98 "raw", 111 heat index here in wonderful sauna MD.... I am so ready for w...
It's an article from around 2001 that spells out that there is no free lunch, of course things may differ from state to state. "There could be a lot o...
It's Brisk and Envigorating dammit!! ... now where are those dip@#$$ who walk from their car to the office exclaiming how wonderful winter is ..
There's another map referenced. Are you finding any evidence on the ground to support any of these theories? I'm trying to understand the width or len...
Kent McMillan, post: 379873, member: 3 wrote: that Holly Street was originally laid out in relation to according to the deeds given in the 1860s by W....