Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Follow
RE: Seattle Company Says New System Redefines Surveying
I did a quick search, but only came up with the Portland surveyors, are these guys as good?
10 years ago
RE: SF subdivision issue
Dane, this is the earliest reference on the subdivision law I could find. 🙂 28. If a man appeared as a witness, and was shown to be a perjurer, he ...
10 years ago
Forum
10 years ago
Forum
Forum
Replies: 37
Views: 1314
RE: RTK for Boundary Surveying
nm, just now understood the answer.
10 years ago
Forum
RE: GPS Base Taken Hostage!
Well that's a twist, there. Seems like all I've ever found on the bottom of the tribrach, were spiders crawling into the optical plummet.
10 years ago
Forum
RE: Hubzu/Altisource
Holy Cow, post: 382457, member: 50 wrote: Tulips? Two lips? Things you might find in Holland? Things you might find in Holland, Michigan? No, sadly ...
10 years ago
RE: Getting back into the field.
gareno, post: 382192, member: 11916 wrote: If you recall 2007 things got really slow and we were heavy into new residential projects. I just ran out o...
10 years ago
Forum
10 years ago