AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: What is it?

A Harris, post: 386320, member: 81 wrote: Plumbing ArmPage 911I don't get it

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad question on another forum

RADAR, post: 386187, member: 413 wrote: There is obviously more to the story...I keep wondering if a lot of these quagmires aren't a result of those f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad question on another forum

Cool! he's not just a land owner, he's a developer too!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Another great "wrong property" example

[SARCASM]That would probably go a ways to explaining all the weird phone calls and mail he's been getting for five years.[/SARCASM]

10 years ago
Reply
RE: First Aid Kit

I don't know about the whole allergic reaction/bee sting deal. Like imaudigger mentioned with his son's swollen hand, I've had the same thing happen f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Always good to have been there before

MightyMoe, post: 385654, member: 700 wrote: I always wanted to be on the range pole doing surveys, partly cause running the instrument is sooo boring,...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: First Aid Kit

expiration dates on some of the items only last a year or two. alcohol pads and bandages tend to dry up.

10 years ago
Page 82 / 139