AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: 3D plines w/ Carlson

It was an older version, I think '06. But yeah, 3DP does create a three dimensional polyline.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D plines w/ Carlson

I could say, and maybe it was the worng approach to this, that in creating a curve with the 3DP command, using three seperate points for the curve, th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D plines w/ Carlson

Apologize, spline was the wrong answer and 3DP is correct.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D plines w/ Carlson

I think, and this is from an '06 version, there was a SPLINE Autocad command. You could enter a range of points into the command line, or screen pick ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

Dozens of Individuals Indicted in Multimillion-Dollar Indian Call Center Scam Targeting U.S. Victims

10 years ago
Reply
RE: android smart phone app for lat long way points and compass with declination adjustment

I would guess that with Google Maps, or Bing, you could type in a Lat & Long on your smartphone (I know I can do that on a home pc).For the declin...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 55 years ago today

Found a million images here not sure which one is actually the GMC Carry All.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: 55 years ago today

Okay, 54 years ago what was THE survey chariot of the time?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Questionable advice for homeowners

paden cash, post: 396497, member: 20 wrote: "Thank you so much for the wonderful survey you did for us!" - signed "The Smiths: L7 B2 Summerfield Addit...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas salaries

Kent McMillan, post: 395354, member: 3 wrote: I'd trade you property tax bills any time. I'm looking at one for over $10,000 this year on my 1958-vint...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: survey helpers and instrument man

TTTThese folks are hiring also

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What knocks out a prism pole plumb bubble?

Metal fatigue to an extent. It's recommended when you re-use bolts to torque them to spec, back them off, and then retorque them. Not so sure about a ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What knocks out a prism pole plumb bubble?

paden cash, post: 394921, member: 20 wrote: maybe...just maybe, there's a reason they have adjustment screws...:)Holy mother of God! They'd been there...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: InterGEO 2016: Day One (Tuesday) Pictures

Read an article in Yahoo recently where some people who explore old mineral mines had come across giant 25' concrete Xs out in the middle of the deser...

10 years ago
Page 78 / 139