Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
James Fleming, post: 450199, member: 136 wrote: or control for defamation monitoring that confused the county surveyorI imagine he was confused
I would think preparing for the near misses would be just as important.
Chuck S, post: 449304, member: 698 wrote: An older guy I knew years ago told me to run sandpaper over the ivy rash then rinse it with BLEACH.I never d...
Shawn Billings, post: 449380, member: 6521 wrote: What? Never met a deadbeat genius?..only read of them in proverbs. 🙂
Wow! Being able to dismiss talent, education, and genius - in one quote - is pretty intense. 😮
Williwaw, post: 449329, member: 7066 wrote: In the paper, rock, scissors game of surveying, flexibility to tweek plans on the fly to seize opportuniti...
Development #2 'A real estate technology company that aims to lower the cost of home-selling by using robots and ??big data? instead of commission-...
That really is something, That guy pays someone .. 40k+/- (?) and gets lied topays you a couple grand and tells you you're wrong.I kind of dig this wh...
I'm guessing you mean the Poins Manager screen. Does the same thing happen in the Review Job menu ?
Tip#3: Never match true blackout curtains with a window a/c/ unit. Been the undoing in every 'B' grade sci/fi-horror film ever made.
Randy Rain, post: 447967, member: 35 wrote: Also there are times when the PC is having difficulty with some aspect of how the data collector works and...