Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Jp7191, post: 452019, member: 1617 wrote: First, a licensed professional as-builds them on an acceptable control net and certifies that as-built.What ...
Jp7191, post: 452002, member: 1617 wrote: why is it someone other than a liscenced land surveyor / engineer can map and locate them?I don't think they...
It's a time suck waiting fifteen minutes for some sort of solution and swatting mosquitoes.
I'd forgotten that Florida has, and uses, quite a bit of centerline control. If that is a legitimate option, as in the centerline control is a recogni...
Shelby H. Griggs PLS, post: 451712, member: 335 wrote: There was quite a few updates to the article since I first posted, including the bit about two ...
'Levesque said there are two gas mains in that street and that mapping of utilities for the location of lines is "within reason," but doesn't provide ...
Brian McEachern, post: 451338, member: 9299 wrote: Where the fence intersects the next we found a pipe similar to one on northerly end of the block R/...
Brian McEachern, post: 451451, member: 9299 wrote: This series of projects is in Riviera Beach, FL. Home of the Port of Palm Beach. Originally this ar...
gschrock, post: 451449, member: 556 wrote: (and sometimes very bad attempts at humor).HEY!! I just hit the report button.Welcome, Mill. 🙂
Man! That stuff never happens on those cheezy house-flipping shows. According to those shows $400K somehow magically appears in your account, you walk...