AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Protecting against sun damage

[SARCASM]Following this now on ebay: 'Nice dank basement in Translyvania, w/thick black curtains, and coffin. Buy now for $75.000'[/SARCASM]

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's find

mattsib79, post: 447995, member: 1138 wrote: Most of the time in this area the carving would have been done by the property owners. Especially in this...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Protecting against sun damage

[SARCASM]hmmm...sun-avoidance. Anything john ??[/SARCASM]

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Traverse PC on a Win10 tablet

R.J. Schneider, post: 447954, member: 409 wrote: for the near asynchronous data sharingsorry, meant synchronous.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Traverse PC on a Win10 tablet

I would want to ask, if I could, what you see as the main reason(s) for the near asynchronous data sharing. I could guess it's some concern for; direc...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Traverse PC on a Win10 tablet

Randy Rain, post: 447736, member: 35 wrote: Love, Love, Love! those win 10 tablets. The ability to run any windows based software on a data collector ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's find

This is what I picture whenever someone mentions old property corners in the old New England states. I'm guessing the surveyors of the past had to hew...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Winter coming

You ever find any carcasses hung up on those fences ?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas original corner seminar

[SARCASM]What's going on with the thin guy ? [/SARCASM] 🙂

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trading Baguettes for Dim Sum? Planned BeiDou Launches.

R.J. Schneider, post: 447481, member: 409 wrote: When is it just going to be cheaper and easier to break out a total station and run the lines on the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Used Mylar, is it worth saving to sell somewhere?

Nate The Surveyor, post: 447685, member: 291 wrote: There are some interesting things you can do with mylar. Cut into spiral shapes. Donate to arts an...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Used Mylar, is it worth saving to sell somewhere?

Halloween is just around the corner.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hot Dog!!!! I received a 1 Star review!!!

Well there's your problem, right there. :)COUPONS & DEALSNo coupons available

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trading Baguettes for Dim Sum? Planned BeiDou Launches.

sjc1989, post: 447530, member: 6718 wrote: In my rural ag environment the answer is: Never.counter: We have trees .. lots of them

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trading Baguettes for Dim Sum? Planned BeiDou Launches.

I guess .. At this rate equipment (antennas and collectors) are just going to keep getting cheaper, but software upgrades and subscriptions are going ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hostage situation

I could only see one moccasin, not that anyone would wait around for a second one. Ran into this little rascal today and am glad it was only about 1cm...

9 years ago
Page 60 / 139