AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Survey Methods, Myth ?

4. Lost me there, no idea why that would mean anything, unless you want to watch the blinking lights on the R10. If there is a reason, I would like to...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: He thought he'd outsmart me I guess

@flyin-solo, yeah the 12'-13' deal. ?ÿA lot survey over a decade back. Was digging up lot corners and road control when I noticed our front lot corner...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Portland surveyors in action

Lucky dog. Looks like he just barely missed a heavy rain there. ?ÿ ??ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: That "Old" Axle...

Yup. Surveyed a junk yard, near downtown, where that was the case. Axles at the corners, and easy to find too. ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Our 2018 World Series Contest!!

Bonus questions Guess the overall winner of the World Series: 10 pointsGuess the total number of games that will be played: 5 pointsGuess the jersey n...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble RTX "Offshore"

"..and this week we got the same error message in coastal Texas. VERY aggravating. We are using VRS in Texas, but no cell service in this area." ?ÿ Wo...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: New Mexico Eliminates Professional Licensure???

"..and seems to be generally viewed as a good thing, to aid in the establishment of blue collar trade businesses by new comers to New Mexico." ?ÿ I su...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: What are the odds?

The AMC Gremlin. It would be hard to argue that survey gremlins aren't as old as surveying itself. ?ÿ(did I miss a comma anywhere ?) ?ÿ ??ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S5, Active track, R10 GNSS, All accessories.

Pound Sterling for the pedantic win.?ÿ

8 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Redemption is sweet even cold (long-winded)

^^^^^^^^That should have read 'Last Laugh' or something clever like that.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Salary question on another forum (not from me)

I think I'm just amazed anyone got a job in '09. I remember that being a very somber and lean year.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Rookie field move by GIS Guy - Forgot the Prism

The remote field office doesn't own a standard -30mm prism they could use for everything they can't scan. Access should let you specify a prism. It's ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Salary question on another forum (not from me)

Who knows. ?ÿIt's just one paragraph, relating one person's perspective, of employment; Applying their skill-set, in one business model, in one area, ...

8 years ago
Page 38 / 139