Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Fixed. Another aspect of the higher pay scale argument would be that offering more money really only attracts people who are looking for more money.
What's to stop an unscrupulous lawyer or re from obtaining a free a free copy of a survey then, turning around and billing someone at closing ?
?ÿ.. Which brings up an important question: If they were only going on a three hour tour, why did the Howells pack all that much stuff ??
@field-dog Honestly don't know for certain.About 2" as a guess. Wasn't part of our scope, just stumbled on it in passing. It's a fender washer, and ...
Yes. In the same type of environment. Low wetlands type of soil.?ÿ The IP we were able to recover was eggshell thin from rust but perfectly formed in ...
@nate-the-surveyor?ÿ 9:14am (his local time) with a triple or quadruple post
I'm not sure about large bodies or water, as far as I know you're really only getting a couple hundred feet out of a digital level reading. You might...
I'm not an expert on this. I had thought Carlson SurvCE was a software suite, not necessarily a dc, like the Explorer (et al).
If you open a dc file with a simple text reader can see where your prism constant, as a stated offset, doesn't appear. What you end up with are raw m...
The scale could have been labelled 1"=50' for all practical purposes.