AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: NGS to suppress heights of monuments in Texas from Galveston, Houston to Beaumont

@brad-ott It was more just thinking out loud. There probably could be seventy five hundred first-order monuments between here and Beaumont. I have no...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Description Formatting

@shawn-billings Last week it was abbreviations nobody could understand, so ..

6 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS to suppress heights of monuments in Texas from Galveston, Houston to Beaumont

When they say Seventy Five Hundred monuments, they are including all the second and third order vertical marks ? The few they consider acceptable see...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Description Formatting

I would think that spelling out a lot number, or other parts of a written description, would make it easier to mitigate any typo errors. Lot One-Hurn...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Parker - Kalon Nails

That takes some skill. I can swing a hammer but, Have no idea how many PKs or MAGs I've turned into high-velocity armor-piercing projectiles. There's ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: RL wavelength spectrum

I was able to shoot two sides of a 4'x4' brick column from two separate traverse points, and the results are within 0.01' of what the 25' tape reads. ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: RL wavelength spectrum

@rover83 Thank you, Sir.

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1103
Reply
RE: Thanks Wendell and Angel

You know, you can put morning coffee in one of those. ?ÿ Just saying ..

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Mmmmmm

There's been times using the digital when I wish it were optical. Stuck in a heat sink where we couldn't effectively shoot over a hundred feet due to ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Tree and Plant identification

Found one of those apps that I can use on my flip phone. Snapped a quick photo and it works great ! ?ÿ

6 years ago
Page 24 / 139