AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: How To Help Without Actually Helping

Its best to understand these things in their proper perspective, Jim.Where you, perhaps wrongly, believe you have a malfunctioning receiver, you, in p...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: wild optical plummet for sale

80 kg plumbbobImagine trying to reel in a couple hundred feet of that line from an elevator shaft.

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Solar panels and 2° azimuth...

What about catching another astro observation ?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Court Decision

That was a pretty good read. I kind of wondered if we'd get to see one of those early coastal survey maps. If this Link works, it should be the subjec...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Federal Reserve - Where is the Half Trillion Dollars?

I'd honestly have to give that argument to Ben. For all the arguments against the Fed, I honestly don't believe Grayson; Is that educated on the issue...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: *Field Inspector Needed!!*

Elderly neighbor lady did that to supplement her SS income. She told me stories of how they would have her travel to some rough areas of town for this...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Facebook IPO stalls

What a beating!"I'm not impressed with the market's smarts, but I am impressed with it's harshness"~Thomas Hoenig~I just liked the quote and wanted to...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Facebook IPO stalls

Not exactly on topic, a corollary on the IPO topic. From the NY Times Dealbook, an interesting visual of IPO performance since 1980

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Utility Marking

Its been a few years but I can remember being on the phone with a utility company about marking their utility and somewhere in the conversation I had ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Dangerous goods - Lithium-Ion batteries

They are considered a hazardous material by the DOT under UN3090 or UN3091.Lithium_ion batteries are a class 9 hazardous material and regulated under ...

14 years ago
Page 129 / 139