AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: You can travel to the ends of the earth...

Shouldn't there be one comma preceding, and one comma following, the word Sir, in the closing ?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Too Hot to Survey

Is it too hot to do real estate work ? 😀

14 years ago
Reply
RE: This seems weird

"Need a(sic) Elevation Certificate? our contracted professional land surveys start @ $175!!!"What kind of living were you hoping to make contracting E...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Title Insurance Schedule B

Thanks, LR Day, That was fairly interesting. Anything I could add would only end up on the P&R side discussion (as usual), though from what I've b...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Break Lines

I think I would want to use the wirefame to cull the surface significant points.If you could turn your wireframe into a shaded solid you would easily ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Apparently somebody screwed up BAD!!

Update: (sort of)"Foster said the first floor was nearing completion, and structural steel supports were in place to hold up the second floor before t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your survey tech level

UAVDrones move from the war zone to the heartlandMcClatchy PressRick Montgomery | Kansas City Star"Earlier this year, police warned the real estate co...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Lightsquare's backer in some legal trouble

"The SEC filed actions in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York against Falcone, Jenson, and Harbinger, and, in connection with th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Lightsquare's backer in some legal trouble

"The Securities and Exchange Commission announced the lawsuit Wednesday against Falcone, who heads the fund Harbinger Capital Partners. The SEC also s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Example of why I am not overly fond of writing

"..I carry the proper intent forward. Writing brand new lines is very easy, carrying past intent forward is the tricky part."That statement was excell...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hardcore Pawn on TrueTV (sort of survey related)

"Pawn Stars""..Second, none of the "stars" was on premises. One of the people behind the counter told me they don't ever come in anymore unless it's t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Example of why I am not overly fond of writing

I agree"Some of the worst surveying nightmares around here are legals that have been copied, owner to owner, for many years."I don't know, I think it ...

14 years ago
Page 128 / 139