Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Follow
RE: What is it called?
your robot and a 1099er-"FedEx drivers are part of the ever-blurring line between employees and contractors"By Amy Biegelsen6:00 am, April 2, 2012 Upd...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Hurt
Yes, I've done that before, twice. Purple swollen ankle and all. Its going to be hurt for weeks. The way I worked this out was to, when the swelling w...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: the dreaded T-47 affidavit
MY LONG EXPLANATIONExcellent post, Jeff.
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Your Other Left #11: Always Take Good Notes
You laugh but that actually has happened. I believe it was the county surveyor for Harris County sometime back in the twenties, who had been bitten by...
15 years ago
Forum