Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
With the legs splayed...cradle the underside on your shoulder. I don't know much about any strain on the instrument from carrying it horizontally.
What's with the hardhat!??? Tennis shoes and a hardhat...:-/
I'm not sure that's even a crime anymore.The "admitting fault or guilt" seems to have more to do with a net worth or capitalization threshhold, than a...
(Reuters) - Billionaire fund manager Philip Falcone agreed to a five-year ban from the financial industry and will admit wrongdoing to settle charges ...
Thanks Derek, That was a good laugh. 🙂
There's nothing quite as cool as having all your water valve or manhole symbols reduced to the size as a P-K nail.:'(
I punchmark the traverse points so this doesn't happen to me.
".. Does anybody have a solution?"Maybe. Everything i do is pretty low rent though. If you need that command before any version upgrade, and it keeps ...
Had he really been on his game, he would have shorted his investment fund.Though I'm not really sure how you do that.:-S
I've never really liked that insert symbol command. Running it by point number somehow inextricably links you to that point, and some later commands r...
Why is it that fishing poles never show up in these photos from cape Cod ?
"...or some other method of breaking up that solid block of text that you seem to favor."hmmmmmmm.....maybe some form of punctuation would work in the...
Despite all the beers and thumbs up, professionalism and morality are both legislated.Sorry.Welcome to the U. S. of A.Don/pr??f?nd?ti/
I'd probably go ahead and get [msg=218595]fingerprinted[/msg] now and get that out of the way.