AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Carlson 2012 - change elevations

Maybe "change polyline elevations", or "3D entities to 2D"

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Easiest Way To Convert SPC (US Survey Feet) To Lat Long ?

Paul, You might try "coordinate transformation" under the "coordinate file utilities"

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pincushion, Where measurements count!!!!

I've seen THAT cap, combined with another IR w/cap, from another cost-effective survey company, 0.3'+/- away, and the original 1"IP one foot lower hal...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Question: Are surveys a dime a dozen in Tyler, TX?

"So, I gave him a number. OH, MY GOSH! I must be dreaming. He's been involved in over 20 deals like this in the past 12 months and none of them had a ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Raster Image

Problem SolvedCarlson crashes, Image disappears.

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 648
Reply
RE: Locating Energy Vortexes

Carlson's contouring program is not going to like that...Ouch!

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Locating Energy Vortexes

Will the total station shoot through the vortex?

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1063
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 579
Reply
RE: Surveyor Ethics

BTW, Surveyor ACow, That's either extortion or retribution depending on the circumstances.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Ethics

Cow, It's half a story. Whatever happened to "none of what I hear and half of what I see"

13 years ago
Page 112 / 139