AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: 8 ft. High Fences? Not a Fan.

Derek, From reading your post, is it correct to assume you are one of the registereds that regularly make visits to the field ?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: One shyster too many

What it sounds like to me?"I was just released from parole from TDCJ and broke out of the telemarketing business into real estate and acquisitions."Ta...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas Legal Description/Notes

Commas. Some of the best legal descriptions I've had the pleasure to follow, have made a generous use of commas.You can't introduce enough commas, IMH...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ReFi Fail

".. Does that mean they're hiding the real bogus charges somewhere else?"I think you nailed them, Jim.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor calls a Creek "Ugly" and is Shot to Death

You've Got to be a Shoe-In"Did the surveyor have field notes the next day?"Wheww! I would imagine so. I think their pay depended on the filed notes. T...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor calls a Creek "Ugly" and is Shot to Death

You've Got to be a Shoe-InHere's an opportunity for maybe a West Texas surveyor to not only inform the public on surveying but maybe get some controve...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Party Cheif Test

Party Chief Test".. why is he wanting to come to work for me?":-D

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Scale Factor Question

The difference is either a Planar or Secant projection. In Texas it is defined by statute and specifies the paramters. Check to see if your "two" math...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Do They Set Markers Like Yours?

"..That's the way it is done here in Texas. Everybody is wrong but the last guy who ran the survey.:-D"Man! That's not what i'm seeing. I usually find...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Finding illegal activity

Man, that's tough"..More than likely, they'll self destruct (sadly) if they'reusing it themselves."I wondered about that. I honestly don't know much a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Labor Day

I've had whole WEEKS like that.:-(

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse possession of a few rooms in a house ...

FIRST!!!...TROLL!!!!Oh hell, nevermind it's just Pseudo. Sorry Pseudo :'(

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Metes and bounds inside a house

:good: That sounds right.

13 years ago
Page 110 / 139