AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
rj-schneider
rj-schneider
@rj-schneider
Free
Joined: July 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Topics: 151 / Replies: 2629
Reply
RE: Great News for Human Race...and Surveyors too !!

"Proof that one day there may be more land to survey !!!"What would you think the going rate for per diem would pay?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Your Other Left #11: Always Take Good Notes

"..@ 1125 a plan(?) bottle from which a pine 11" dia. 5.1 v. the bearing gone(?) Thence West @ 1300 a copperhead 30" long struck just be...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Early Use of Galvanized Iron Pipe Monuments

An early mention of galvanized pipe here in Houston. I don't understand why it is the year 1923 was placed so prominently in the heading.edit: at the ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I forgot was that an 8-inch or a 10-inch line

"There are times when being boss or at least party chief has some tremendous benefits."[sarcasm]or at least larger in diameter than the manhole[/sarca...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: TRIM

I'm not sure about C3D but, the extend line command, used in conjunction with the trim command, can be helpful in some situations.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the worst job you've had ?

Which one to chose???".. Couldn't escape it. Borderline insanity after a while."Good God! To this day, it's moving for me. If anyone needs to move; fr...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Any events the last week of June?

" I prefer something out of the US but it seems I can't find ANYTHING taking place. It would need to be during the week of June 9 or June 22."You mean...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Selling safety in the workplace

(Tertiary) Geology Relating to or denoting the first period of the Cenozoic era, between the Cretaceous and Quaternary periods, and comprising the Pal...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Selling safety in the workplace

Ahhhh..Fence jumping. As a rodman on an MS crew (just two of us) it was my job to hunt corners and jump fences and i got good at this. The old Schoent...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Lead Holders

What a kick in the butt. I live in a giant junk drawer where NOTHING ever gets thrown out. Staring at a pack of Staedtler 2.0mm lead and can't remembe...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How Much Research?

How Much Research?..What a @#%^$% Mess"Jack stated that the Deed was wrong and should have included the southerly parcel. He said that he had purchase...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I Can Measure Better Than You Can!

The registered probably didn't even get a chance to sign the darn thing. :excruciating:

13 years ago
Reply
RE: I Can Measure Better Than You Can!

maybe it's only a rounding discrepancy. They very well could have measured 0.005' different from record, yet for drafting accuracies rounded up to the...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: EC on a boat dock???

Is there a house boat involved?" I can't wrap my head around this. I don't think FEMA insures docks or boats ... I hope someone can explain this to me...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Kickbacks

Also in the news the registry black box prevails in having Texas oounties' suits dismissed.I still believe there's a market cap threshold in finding s...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida crew to Texas...

Man, you know, after awhile the really cheap stuff starts to stink.

13 years ago
Page 104 / 139