Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
what happened to the last crew? 🙂
Reflectorless or Omnidirectional?God that was a good laugh, thanks, it's probably a wise idea to follow up photos of the world's ugliest prisms with s...
Wouldn't want the headache. You become responsible for the company vehicle and your company is extending it's liability to off-hours mishaps. I'd like...
br>You're also gonna' need at least a single ought set of leads to the battery. The inverter will draw some current.
I am thinking of getting an inverter for my truck and I want to make sure that it will handle a jack hammerI'd buy a Dodge 1500 or 2500 in that case, ...
There was a suit against Halliburton or KBR, some years back, where a lady contractor claimed she had been assaulted overseas while in the employ of t...
The whole story just seems so bananas you just have to wonder (at least i do) if these weren't the findings of a claims investigator not wanting to ma...
Just wondering if there was an answer to this boundary question.
. If anyone has some level-headed suggestions on additional points I should make on my website so it is 110% clear that I am not doing surveying, then...
Great post! Galveston is also good for fishing, not just dredging 😛 and the dredging operations didn't stop there, this is roughly the centennial of...
I'd almost agree with that Andy but, with the power of some GIS softwares and the amount of digital datasets available, wouldn't this kinda' be on the...
Isn't the idea that there wasn't a roadway in place in 1959 and there may not have even been fences along the aliquot part lines. In that case, what's...