Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Sounds good to me....Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I prefer to Live Free or Die 😀
Welcome. This place is great.
Looks like you are set to display lineweights. Try turning it off.
Welcome Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
My wife is a nurse and works on a behavioral health unit...wonder what that says about me...Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Yeah, its weird. I'm 100653, not sure what its about. Had to confirm what number was supposed to go on my stamp... Congratulations on passing!
check this out.
For what its worth, LDD3 will run on win 7 & 8. That said, I recently moved companies, the on I left was still running LDD3, the new one Carlson C...
Mike Marks, post: 372636, member: 1108 wrote: ??? From watching some Border Patrol reality TV series I thought the Border Patrol is banned from cross...
Try Streamstats from USGS
"It's a rectangle, shouldn't be too hard."
+1 for VERTCON
Not directed at cow, just sayinSent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Some of us are nice young dudes who are cautious about posting due to said old dudes....Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Welcome to the club. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I think it sounds fantastic, but echo the reservation that it could be financially prohibitive. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Quicker yet, select line on top, type dr, then b.