AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Reply
RE: How old is this tree?

If you want to know for sure get an incrament borer, take a sample, and count the growth rings. I have done so in the past to indicate the age of blaz...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello

Adam07737, post: 387197, member: 12018 wrote: Hi everyone. I'm a big fan of the forums and thought I'd sign up to participate. Hope you're all well,Ad...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Response to attorney

Andy J, post: 386694, member: 44 wrote: I can understand CYA when it comes to ALTA's and attorneys... but am I understanding some of these comments th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes the Good Guys Win!

But are Stantec really the good guys...[emoji23] Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: HP 35s

The D'Zign is well worth the money and time if you truly want a calculator that can perform a variety of survey calcs. I use mine every day. Sent from...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: BP ?

All the guys I know from Mass call grade stakes bean poles, my Mass educated crew chief refers to grade stakes placed as BP in the field book...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the slickest tool you've found in Carlson Survey?

Maybe under cogo then, going from memory. ..Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the slickest tool you've found in Carlson Survey?

Points>visual cogo Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Greetings from a CT surveyor

Welcome aboard Mike, look forward to your contributions.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood Insurance Study vs FIRM

+1 for BFE from FISSent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: transition to Carlson?

When I switched firms a few moths ago I had to make the jump from LDD3 to carlson 16. Took me a month to get back to the same level of production, now...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Can you "just do one line"

wfwenzel, post: 380921, member: 7180 wrote: My favorite is the, "just the 4 corners", as if there were really anything else. Its even better when th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Numbers, numbers, numbers

Jim in AZ, post: 380422, member: 249 wrote: IMHO that is not a valid description. I don't find it to describe a unique, definatively locatable parcel....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Eloma

Is it on the summary of stillwater elevations? If so, I print that page of the FIS and just highlight the appropriate flooding source and BFE.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Eloma

If you are submitting for a river, you will need to submit a copy of the FIRM showing the building location, a line to where you think the BFE should ...

10 years ago
Reply
Page 8 / 25