AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
paul-d
paul-d
@paul-d
Free
Joined: July 7, 2010 2:12 pm
Last seen: November 21, 2025 9:02 am
Topics: 23 / Replies: 465
Reply
RE: Cursive writing & Land Surveyors

I can't write in cursive anymore, not legibly at least, but I most definitely can read it. Crucial for deciphering old deeds around here (not many fie...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Chances as a Surveying Tech

From someone who would be sitting across the table from you in an interview I would say that above all I am looking for someone who wants to work. As ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Purchase GPS????

I have found that RTK in our neck of the woods is useful in town and for getting wetland flags. Besides that, static is all you need and run the robot...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vermont and Connecticut State Exams

It was open book when I took it a couple of years ago.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Can I use two NGS Marks for Azimuth "control"?

As far as for finding information about the mark you actually occupied, have you looked here?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hex nail?

MightyMoe, post: 365968, member: 700 wrote: nails in power poles,,,,besides being illegal,,,,,are very time limited, they get replaced quite often, th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Flood zone ... in or out?

Advise that even if they need flood insurance to complete the transaction, if a LOMA is forthcoming they can receive a refund on the previous 12 month...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Tape Survey

At least in NH it is still perfectly acceptable to perform a compass and tape survey for certain classifications. [INDENT=1] SURVEY CLASSIFICATION U f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from NH

*abbreviation Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from NH

Am from nh and have never heard the appreviation. Welcome! Where in nh are you located? Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New England stone walls along roads

We also have scenic highways in NH where removal of trees and stone walls is subject to PB approval.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Zoning

I been at ZBA meetings where the person before me gets a variance in 5 minutes for frontage so the can subdivide with no show of hardship. Then I get ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Meeting deadlines and timeframes

Agree with under promise, over deliver. "I'll get that to you early next week". Send it out Friday. ...My old boss constantly over promised and under ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New England stone walls along roads

I have always held the face of the wall along the row. I seem to remember that there is a nh supreme court case that established that but I forget the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Talk about button-pushers...

When I had surgery on my knee the marked the correct knee and the doctor had to sign it (the knee) after I verbally confirmed which knee was to be ope...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Gentlemen, this is a football

Thought this post was going to be about soccer.....then boom! poop sticks. ..Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

11 years ago
Reply
RE: No Benchmarks

What do your state regs say? In NH we are required to show at least 2 benchmarks on a topographic survey. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

11 years ago
Reply
RE: POB March Issue

Unfortunately, our trade magazines are just that. Magazines. My wife is a member of APNA (American Psychiatric Nurses Association) and receives a quar...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: FS exam questions

What state are you currently in? Someone from that state will be able to provide you the specifics of the locale. Additionally, welcome:beer:.

11 years ago
Page 10 / 25