AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 7, 2026 8:21 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Trimble Dini Digital Level (0.7) w/rod

What are you asking for it. What year were they made.

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble 4800 GPS Base and Rover

I loved that thing. I loved it even more when they finally got it updated to do On the fly initialization. Those things were so much better than totin...

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Another solo software question

Thanks. Appreciate all the feedback.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: What causes GNSS blunders when you have "fix"?

1. Multipath 2. Latency 3. Poor Ionospheric or tropospheric conditions 3. Solar flare or spike 4. RF interference These are a few things. I honestly ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Another solo software question

@Norman_Oklahoma Thanks for that information on Foxit for sure. I do have a question. I am no power user of Bluebeam but I used it mostly with plans ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Another solo software question

I have used docu sign before. I did not think of that. For signing etc..

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Another solo software question

I am going to look up this FOXIT thing. I used adobe back in the service for many things. Most recently here working at companies it was Bluebeam. A...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1338
Reply
RE: Virtual Pincushions

When we bought this place we had the previous owner who is our neighbor do a boundary line adjustment so we gained a bit more space and acres. We all ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Virtual Pincushions

Well it depends. I have on one of my properties where a common line between me and 2 neighbors is a 54” white oak. 3 chops on all 3 sides. We all ca...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Virtual Pincushions

This unfortunately is becoming the norm. I went out and flagged and found a bunch of corners monuments. Pipes rebar stones even a tree. Chopped calle...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Invalid Leap Second TBC

LOL. I could still use it. It just stated invalid leap second. But even if I could not use it I doubt they would give a discount lol. We are at the m...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Fractional Sections, Triangulated

I am given this a bump. I could see this being a question on an exam. Hopefully someone will chime in. This looks like it could be a great learning ex...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: 5' off

I did a quick check in the help menu online for Trimble access. Two things caught my eye. One is that it seems you can apply a rtx rtk offset between ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: 5' off

I saw something similar once. I was testing a rental unit. R12i tsc7. It was off several feet using rtx vs what I knew was about the right nad83(2011)...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Invalid Leap Second TBC

I think in the last few updates tit has failed. I have not used TBC in over 6 months now and have got calls from others that have been seeing this. It...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx7

So true. I am sure they will comeback history always seems to repeat itself in some form or another. But for now the days of mismatch of equipment and...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx7

I favor the Trimble R12i honestly but I have been head to head with Carlson BRX7 in canopy. There is nothing wrong at all with the BRX7. If you wanted...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo to small shop owners question

Your statement on that monthly fee make me think for sure. There is cost in that. From a business standpoint. Setting up the monthly payments and such...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo to small shop owners question

I don’t need an outlook email or am I missing something. I will probably set up a company email on gmail or a .net or something. As of now my farm is ...

2 years ago
Page 24 / 139