AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
OleManRiver
OleManRiver
@olemanriver
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: February 13, 2020 8:56 am
Last seen: October 7, 2026 8:21 pm
Topics: 123 / Replies: 2657
Reply
RE: Tips & Tricks for field technicians

Slow down your chiefs. Some of them have been whipped into hurry hurry hurry. I went out a couple weeks ago to train a chief. It was told to him by th...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Chaos--OK or not

The fun stuff is being discussed here. Putting the puzzle together. That’s some of what I had missed for sure.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX7 / Hemisphere S631 repeatability

So sorry. I did not mean to elude 1 shot as 1 epoch. I do 180 epochs for control. That’s one observation. Then 3 to 4 hrs later re observe that’s the...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX7 / Hemisphere S631 repeatability

I would assume that the BRX7 can get you what you are seeking repeatability wise with correct field procedures and conditions. It specs like Trimble a...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Vector List in TBC

So I did a rough jab at this today. It was on a site I had a few hundred RTK vectors to. I selected them and copied from the vector list to excel. I t...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS variation

lol on 10 being bad. I remember planning and seeing 4 to 5 after planning sessions. We have become spoiled with multi constellations for sure. I remem...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS variation

You can download a 30 day free trial of TBC. If you are in a pickle. I have done this before just to help a friend. Or use opus projects instead of th...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS variation

This is a very true statement. I have gone through the process to check the stations themselves against each other often. Especially when I am above t...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS variation

Are your opus results different or the RTK points. If it’s OPUS results differing then when you state you rotated the head that could cause an issue....

2 years ago
Reply
RE: NATRF2022

I think by end of this year and mid next year we could be working on the new system. Now all the tools will not be ready all at once so they will tric...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: NATRF2022

I will try and get some links for you this weekend if no one has before then. But they had released a while back a beta site that allowed you to actua...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1179
Reply
RE: How do you combined data types (TS/GPS/Level)?

Yes. TBC has its issues but it has to be one of the best tools for managing the data on a project that utilizes different sensors like gps robot etc t...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you combined data types (TS/GPS/Level)?

I am teaching a crew now doing this very thing. Base rover rtk network RTK to get started from and robotic total station. This is all in Trimble Acces...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Deleting DXF's in Trimble Access

Yeah that hidden file thing in windows stinks at times. I was supporting a guy over the phone once and I kept telling him to go to C program data. Fin...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Scanning Manhole Inverts at Scale

I just set in on a demo last week. The guys had came and did a scan around the company building office and had several manholes. They scanned and caug...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Settings for VRS RTK using Trimble R12 and Access

Sounds like international feet bs is survey foot for South Carolina to me. Make sure in Trimble access in units are set to feet not us foot. To truly ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Vector List in TBC

I have not ran TBC in almost a year. I had a client that required data that was in the vector list and other information that was not. I ended up cre...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you combined data types (TS/GPS/Level)?

As others have mentioned I used Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center. One data collector one job file all on the known Datum and projection almo...

2 years ago
Page 23 / 139