AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 7, 2026 7:16 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: Things found while surveying

I got a Whopper once at Burger King, but I don't fast food anymore. That stuff will kill you. ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicted Helper

@jon-collins I agree. All the comments here are great and funny. I think the agents are realizing how absurd it was. Especially since it is now delayi...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicted Helper

@rankin_file, That sounds good. I had to Google LWOP though. 🙂  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Why do we call it a "Total Station"?

We call it the survey instrument.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicted Helper

@rankin_file, My assistant has worked with me for two years. She reminded me that today is our anniversary. Without her I am not willing to continue t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicted Helper

@daniel-ralph, This may seem unusual, but the seller, the seller's agent and the seller's attorney are all willing to hire to hire us knowing that my ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicted Helper

@steve-corley, I am forced to do a lot of ethics and conflict of interest training too. We always say, if you haven't learned ethics by the time you g...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicted Helper

@paden-cash, My assistant read your response and thought it was very funny. 🙂  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicted Helper

@jaro, It's extremely rural. In fact the ancestors of the owner are some of the founders of this town. It was never surveyed, but had pieces taken out...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Conflicted Helper

@bill93, My thoughts exactly. Thank you.  

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 47
Views: 2071
Reply
RE: Headright

@holy-cow, Your other left...  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipes are round...

@jakkanen, The distinction may be the state of matter. 🙂    

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipes are round...

@thebionicman, I admit having doubt when it was found. That is why I looked it up. Most of clients would call it a pin. I cringe every time I hear tha...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipes are round...

@nate-the-surveyor, in retrospect, your description is correct. If the bar has reduced its section due to rust and wear then you described its current...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipes are round...

@mightymoe You are right, but I'm still calling this artifact a tube 🙂  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipes are round...

@a-harris It is easy to use a caliper like you would find in a hardware store to get the diameter. After gauging the artifact, I lay it on the ruler f...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipes are round...

@a-harris Excellent answer. I hope you won that case.  

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipes are round...

@nate-the-surveyor a reinforcing bar, or rebar in the vernacular has nomenclature based on the diameter. Specifically, they are named by the diameter ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipes are round...

@a-harris I can see how an attorney would be confused by an object that is not described precisely, but is imagined to be the called for object in a d...

7 years ago
Page 44 / 62