AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 7, 2026 7:16 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 563
Reply
RE: Did you know?

?ÿ Boston, Massachusetts is home to the first lighthouse in America. The lighthouse was built in 1716 on Little Brewster Island. It was destroyed ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Providing CAD files, a question...

I really think I would limit the sharing of CAD data to those I am collaborating with on a project. Then it would be my part of all who are contributi...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Monolith Back

Breaking News: A wildlife photographer has discovered the source of mysterious metal pillars. Here, two bears are seen completing the installation. Ho...

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate 2022

@bill93 Thank you. That was meant to be 3 Megabytes.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Elevation Certificate 2022

Make sure the photographs are small enough. I use MS Paint to reduce the size of my photographs to just under 300 megabytes. Then they insert into the...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Non Standard Abbreviations

@mark-mayer I agree. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Non Standard Abbreviations

@mightymoe I identify adjoining parcels with the Assessor Map and Parcel ID and I think it is helpful. At least it is for me when I refer back to my ...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 1075
Reply
RE: RL wavelength spectrum

Maybe it's Ralph Lauren. Anyway, this is a good example of why non-standard abbreviations do not work.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The king gets his

The highway is a boundary just like any other. There are rights on both sides and the monuments have been relied upon. I measure and show what I mea...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Congrats to the slide rule boys

@norman-oklahoma Multiplication on a slide rule is really the addition of logarithms. So, technically you can say that is addition. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: "POSTED"

@james-vianna After reading what Math Teacher posted I realize there are variations...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: "POSTED"

@mathteacher Thank you. So, there are some states requiring the "POSTED" signs. It is not a law here. Although the law is specific that nailing signs...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: "POSTED"

@jt50 It seems irresponsible to be wandering around without knowing where you are. Maybe there is wilderness where you are. Around here all land is p...

6 years ago
Page 39 / 62