AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
not-my-real-name
not-my-real-name
@not-my-real-name
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 3, 2013 11:38 am
Last seen: October 7, 2026 7:16 pm
Topics: 198 / Replies: 1036
Reply
RE: "POSTED"

@aliquot I would not assume that any vacant land was not privately owned. I would not wander around for any reason thinking that I am not trespassing...

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 50
Views: 1278
Reply
RE: MA FS application-Board Approved courses

Are you a member of MALSCE? The Surveyor In Training course (virtual) was held on October 10 so you just missed it. Non-members could also attend, but...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Significant Figures

XKCD ?????ÿ ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: "Substitute" PK Nails

Quality is the issue that most makes me want to stay away from the big box stores. That and the fact that I am fortunate enough to live in a place tha...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: "Substitute" PK Nails

I would never buy anything from Home Dep... or Low..., nor can I understand why they get so many free shameless advertisements. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: "Substitute" PK Nails

@mark-mayer Mutilating money is a crime according to Title 18 Chapter 17 of the U.S. Code.?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Surprise

@toivo1037 The stone wall is called for in the deeds. It does not fit with the course and distance called for in the deed. I don't think the wall mo...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Surprise

@lurker That is an interesting thought. It would be 11.5 feet. The road starts off as 50 feet wide then after the jog it is 40 feet wide. The direct...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Surprise

@daniel-ralph They are no longer around to ask that question. My feeling is that the first surveyor blunder was covered up in subsequent surveys made...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Surprise

@bill93 Point 67 has been there for a long time. I do not think the subdivision was ever marked other than the road bounds. At least, there are no ma...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Surprise

@mark-mayer Thank you. I am still on the job. Right now my assumption is that the subdivision lines in 1971 were drawn incorrectly, not that the ston...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Surprise

@bill93 West of point 67 is a different subdivision from 2005 and the lot does not close there either. It is short by 10 feet. Hopefully there is a c...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Surprise

@mightymoe I can't tell from the photos. Their resolution is too low.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Surprise

@bill93 The point 67 is a #4 reinforcing rod. All corners found are the same. Those on the points of curvature and tangency are concrete monuments. ...

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 18
Views: 1009
Reply
RE: Sunday Music

It's funny that a piece called Sing Sing Sing has no singing. I would bet the drummer is Gene Krupa. The drums have exceptional tone too. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: CYA Notes

Don't blame me if I can't accept responsibility.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Feet or Foot

Next, why not have contractors abandon the fractional feet measurements in favor of decimal feet? No matter how "simple" you make something there wil...

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 566
Page 40 / 62