Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Angry cows, when they think you are after their calf.?ÿGeese, in a yard. They bite, twist, and honk.?ÿPhone calls, and nobody is there. I can ad lib a...
it was pouring rain.?ÿ
Weather. It??s all weather or not you want to work. 😉 ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ
I make the argument that if surveyor A had a Javad, he??d not have 3 mons with 3 ft float/bust. And, it??d have saved him a lot of money.?ÿOn the ot...
SOLDI got the news this morning, that KT bought it. Now, of all people in the world who will like and appreciate it, KT will. He was still using an ol...
It was so cold, the penguins were migrating south....
To the arkeyteck. "To the degree your plans mis-close, your design contains components of the above drawing. Now, which one of us is going to decide w...
Frank, what's gross error? Honestly. Tell me. Is it 50', 100' 330' or 660'? The reason I ask, is to know what you are talking about. 330' I've seen...
Architects should be required to pay a fine, for that sort of thing.
What a bummer. Was it the standard LS, or LS plus??ÿ These things hit you, when you are not ready for it. Sorry about her loss. Thanks, Nate
Mighty Moe,?ÿ Not a flip phone, but an Android LG. I took my vest off, to shuck a shirt..?ÿ Put the vest back on. And, ran the old LG over. It broke ...
I have nearly no buttons on my Javad. It??s touch screen. With a few buttons. Yes, I??ve done many surveys, without writing. Acad, still typing on k...
Map closure. Ya ever get two courses swapped? It'll close, but shape is wrong, and acreage is wrong... It's harder to discover. N
This is the same as my thinking. Why they were rejected, based on the forced centering issue seems obscure to me. They seem to me, to be identical. ...