AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Hydrometrist delving deeper into surveying

Daniel, this is a great resource.?ÿ It seems I learn some often, by participating here. Welcome! N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: The less expensive the tract, the less they think you should charge

Since you want the survey cheap, is it ok if it's wrong by 50', or 500'? (Keep caps from deceased surveyor, or one who is no longer licensed in case ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: These look good in concept, why were't they more popular?

What I mean is the o/p is in the adaptor, not in the tribrach. And, it rotates. They were expensive. But, the concept seems sound. On another note...

6 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: FLAT EARTH SURVEYOR, seriously?

@gary_g I think that's my favorite response. My son, 13 yrs old, asked me where flat-earthers get it. I told him it was more a psychological / emot...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Let me talk you off the ledge

Here, let me play the "other side". I drove a rebar in beside the old pipe, because it was very rusted, and bent. I dug down, found the bent place, a...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Robot lifespan

Run it till it dies. N

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Matrice 300 RTK with Zenmuse H20

Ok, based on that, could we use rtk, to make targets, and then it would be on whatever datum the targets are on? I want to get in, but there are a Lo...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Potential Dispute of Land Survey

Is it possible that you 2 are on opposite ends of a political spectrum, and this animosity is showing up at your property line? 😉 Nate ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad RTPK - What is it? Free Workshop January 28, 2021

I'll be back at the survey where my base is 20' up on a silo. There is no signal for cell phone at this site. Will this seminar be recorded, so we c...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Todays base station

@bill93 You could be right. Next time out there, I think I'll tape it. Wind here is not as bad as Kansas, or other places. Nate

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Todays base station

@jerry-attrick Yes, I have silly-coned it together. I have a new green top, but have not yet swapped it. Thanks, Nate

6 years ago
Reply
RE: On the placing of nails in witness trees

@kris-morgan That's really true. If you REALLY want to preserve a survey, or corner, publish the SPC. With Javad, SPC is too easy. Nate

6 years ago
Page 68 / 527