AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Expert v Fact Witness

If Iƒ??m subpoenaed, then I leave my folder at home. I donƒ??t review the job, the day before. If Iƒ??m a expert, I review the day before, preparing f...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: SP80 Creepying up to poor precisions

Mark Mayer I think has it. Corrections are decaying.?ÿN

5 years ago
Reply
RE: You can't set anything

@flga-2-2 Thatƒ??s great!!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: You can't set anything

Set a cardboard box around the fence corner, with a rebar in concrete. Fill in the box w concrete.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK Point Movement

Skip the coffee!;)

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Video

I need a red dot detector.?ÿ N

5 years ago
Reply
RE: "Fixing" under canopy

Yes.... but you can get omelets with cheese.?ÿAnd, you can get them with cheese and brisket.?ÿAnd you can get them with cheese, pepper jack cheese, sm...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: "Fixing" under canopy

Itƒ??s harder to carry on a conversation, with a jackhammer going in the background. Multi path, environments. Provide this noise. Newer receivers fil...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS and retracement surveys

There is a banker. He hires the cheapest survey possible.?ÿThere is a goof up in his work of the 7 to 10 foot variety. It appears that: Maybe he set ...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 699
Reply
RE: Pipe Diameter

This ƒ??specific monument descriptionƒ? is quite interesting. Iƒ??ve seen many pinch top pipes. Many rebar, and many pipes. Many R/R spikes. Iƒ??ve s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it a R/W? What do you call it?

When a tall gear wonƒ??t work, go to a lower gear. Ie, granny low. Spell it out.?ÿLike this : ƒ??Apparent 50ƒ?? rw, serving 14 homes, as counted by m...

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe Diameter

I was under the impression that EVERYBODY knew that a 2x4 was 1-1/2" x 3-1/2". Litigation has shown to the contrary. I was of the impression that EVE...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 27
Views: 1127
Reply
RE: Pipe Diameter

Iƒ??d like a pipe micrometer. But, I just use a box tape, with inches and fractions on one side, and tenths on the other.?ÿ I dream of the day we can...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe Diameter

Engineers all work with flow volumes. So, proper historical nomenclature is id. Inside diameter.?ÿHowever, it can be difficult to measure this. Like i...

5 years ago
Page 62 / 527