AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Help Me Understand Resection

Resection. Angle only resection. Itƒ??s what gave resect a bad name. Adding in the edm changed that. And, some redundancy is good too.?ÿResection is l...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Glomar denial on a survey

We can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the information requested but, hypothetically, if such data were to exist, the subject matter would b...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Realtors, and Recertify with new date

Yes I know. It was immature.?ÿ Maybe even overdue to boot.?ÿ I have welcomed business at expense to myself for too long.. Thank you Nate

6 years ago
Reply
RE: From Surveying for Beginners...

@holy-cow Mr Cow can have nervous breakdowns, when his survey side or his engineering side collide. Itƒ??s not a problem for me, cause Iƒ??m only sur...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Realtors, and Recertify with new date

@oldpacer my dad did the work. It is 3 days of work to update it properly. Minimum.?ÿIt is very probable that several mons have moved. I can send you...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Realtors, and Recertify with new date

If we could getfolks to quit eating tide pods

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Realtors, and Recertify with new date

Well, the surveyors should be retrained, not to do this

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Realtors, and Recertify with new date

Dad did job with field book, and total station. Semi geodetic brngs. Via blm Resurvey. 40 plus acres.... ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Site Calibration/Localization Explanation

Surveying on grid brgs and scale, is only surveying on geodetic at central meridian, and only accumulates enough error, as grid/ground generates!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Realtors, and Recertify with new date

K the realtor replied: Nate, thank you for your reply.?ÿ ?ÿFirst of all I was unaware you were not the person who performed the original survey on th...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Site Calibration/Localization Explanation

@brad-ott really? I am old, but I still know things!

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 88
Views: 2816
Reply
RE: GPS Site Calibration/Localization Explanation

I know some have abused these. But, any good tool can be abused. Because abuse is done by novices, in no manner discredits their actual use. Kinda li...

6 years ago
Page 63 / 527