AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Be careful out there

Minish told KTUU that he now has around 100 stitches on his head, gashes across his body and trauma to recover from. Heƒ??s hoping to leave the hospit...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: I couldn't run away from home if I wanted to

Mr Cow, that cop was right. Putting up with you, and getting a ticket to boot would come under the heading "cruel and unusual punishment". 😉 ?ÿMaybe...

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: would any surveyor out there no what these numbers are on this field note page I have from an old surveyor. circa 1983

I've seen where a landowner added his own stakes. He put axles on the corners. The flange was up. You had to pull the axles, to find the rebar.?ÿ And...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: East side fun

Thuper gwoo?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 840
Reply
RE: What's the term...

Javad. DPOS.?ÿ BAM! 🙂 Nate

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Some "surveyors" scare me!

It doan matter. Yer de prefesshunal I thought you could figger it out!!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Free Canon Plotter iPF 755

Suggest: take it to habitat for humanity. Or to goodwill.?ÿnormal people donƒ??t use big printers.?ÿ

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Tell us you're a surveyor without saying you're a surveyor

When you go to the grocery store, and buy 5 LBS of grapes, you walk into the store. You select the grapes. You weigh the grapes. Then, you go to the c...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fred Dearyan, PLS 902, State of Arkansas has deceased

Ok, about 2 yrs ago, dad drove his Chevy venture minivan to the shop. He wanted a door handle replaced. They told him ƒ??bring it back Wednesday at 10...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fred Dearyan, PLS 902, State of Arkansas has deceased

We did not get any hospice. We got a hospital bed, with motors, to help manage him. I've never watched someone slowly leave, but that's what happened....

5 years ago
Topic
Page 61 / 527