AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: STOLEN TRIMBLE R10

For what it's worth, I believe there is a VERY organised crime ring running down there.A well organised sting operation is NEEDED.I doubt it that cert...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: STOLEN TRIMBLE R10

For what it's worth, I believe there is a VERY organised crime ring running down there.A well organised sting operation is NEEDED.I doubt it that cert...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring

Ok, we'll double the field crews, and add some overtime...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ID. or O.D.

I smell another "cash brothers story" there somewhere... That car!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ID. or O.D.

One of these days, I'm gonna put "found 19/39" rebar, (its rusted a little!).Just for the emtertainment of some future surveyor...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: SOKKIA ROBOT & RC-PR5

Yeah, what Lee Green said...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ID. or O.D.

I say measure them and put what you find if you can't measure ID that's okay measure outside diameter we're good.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nice 12 volt connectors

Survey without a shovel? .... that's funny, folks roun heah, do it all the time! I have big shovel, little shovel, large pick, small pick, and a SLAMM...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nice 12 volt connectors

[USER=7286]@imaudigger[/USER] No, but we sat on the prism pole, sticking straight out the back, and did alot of work!Some side boxes, on a KLR 650.......

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ID. or O.D.

I might even add: 5" subsurface, 1' south to cedar fnc corner, E, W, S.You, and I are surveyors. It's what we do.We are not "estimators", "guessers", ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ID. or O.D.

If i find a 1/2" od pipe, and call it such, there is no problem.If i find a 7/16" id pipe, and call it such, there is no problem.If the guy I'm retrac...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ID. or O.D.

We ain't plummers....Well, would you trust a guy, who can't measure a nominal pipe size, to measure your property?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: ID. or O.D.

Im a big fan of more info is better.FIPSIPAre too vague.Fd. 3/4" conduit. Is descriptive.Fd. 3/4" id, 1" od pipe, is even more descriptive.I'm just a ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nice 12 volt connectors

First, thanks Bill93, for your op.Second, thanks everybody for all the info you shared.3rd, we are getting smaller, and smaller batteries, with more a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: State Plane RTK

2017 is a good time to rtk.Javad flow is:Start base, autonamous. Most of the time, it's within 3 feet.Work all day.Return to base, download base data ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The unhinged

The unhinged, blow gaskets, on a regular basis. They also loose it, and come unglued, at the same time.The best cure for the unhinged, would be to put...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: diy CORS?

Hey, gs, I'm in a CORS. Void....

10 years ago
Page 187 / 527