AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Looking for an article, can not find..

Yuly posts over on another forum, that I frequent.Most of his posts, are over my head.I'm an end user..... And happy to buy pre made solutions.I'd nev...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck box design

How i think a surveyors truck should be:1 ton dually.Factory bed, gone.One cross box. Flat top.Ends open. Huge drawer, with shelves. Pulls out 4.5' on...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GPT-3003W

Is this the one that made a little noise, alot of the time?

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Boundary Resolutuon and Least Squares

Kent in the plss....Thats vara bad medicine.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Resolutuon and Least Squares

[USER=11550]@roger_LS[/USER] .There is another tool, you can use, to put back in missing markers, between known original markers.The align command, in...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Nice 12 volt connectors

I do the same as Jim Frame, but I found a source of 10 ga pigtails, and soldered them to a ring connector, so there are 3 plugs on a battery.It's just...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Resolutuon and Least Squares

My experience is that there at Least a few Squares everywhere.But, Cal Tech, or Berkley U, probably have fewer squares, than BJU, or DTS.I'm sure some...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Security of Robot or GPS Base Station?

Jim, thanks. I think you are right. Fast, simple, secure. Add to that the screaming bicycle alarm, and it's probably pretty good. Anchor that to a tra...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Security of Robot or GPS Base Station?

What's the point of a robot, when you have to have a babysitter for it?I'm thinking of 3 good anchors, in the ground, and an alarm, and a hole through...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: R/W Monument gone wrong

The pipe tend to make the monument bounce...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A case of the Mondays.

[MEDIA=youtube]T4TxahKAqlg[/MEDIA]

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Security of Robot or GPS Base Station?

I had a local welder make me some spiral wood screws. They are about 10" long, and up to 1-1/2" dia. They have 5/8" (I think) bolt welded on top. They...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Security of Robot or GPS Base Station?

Leave the equipment boxes, ie, pelican cases, so if it gets stolen, then at least the thief has a box for it!:)

10 years ago
Page 188 / 527