AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Another Use of Color in Land Surveying Reports

paden cash, post: 421749, member: 20 wrote: ve had a number of non-surveyor buddies over the years that took up golfing (prairie pool I call it) for "...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: BS RECIPROCALS (TO USE OR NOT TO USE)

If there is a large elevation difference, then horizontal dist a-b, will not be the same as b-a.Because one is measuring hd, (or correcting to hd) at ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the standard way to handle the errors introduced to descriptions, with rounding of numbers?

It just introduces a form of uncertianty, which i find cumbersome, and sometimes not of high value.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Disadvantages to running resection vs normal setup

Resect from good control. Is fine.Resect from poor, or unknown quality control...is bad.N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Stupid human tricks (by your's truly)

These mental, vicarious surveying experiences will keep this forum going.We'll be in the nursing homen with a huge flat screen tv, telling stories, an...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ushikata S25

Ok, Do you want the Javad LS, or the Javad Survey Chariot?And, how much boot are you throwing in?:)N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Uggghhhh- Not him again.....

Andy Nold, post: 421614, member: 7 wrote: "The day they lay you away, what I'll do on your grave won't pass for flowers." But, it could KILL the flow...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Suunto Compass case

I have several of those... the riveted on belt strap breaks loose... from bending over, and all the action it sees. The FRONT part is fine. The belt l...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your antipod?

Sorry about the missing E.I as typing from my phone...Maybe someday i can visit my antipode.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The OCD is kicking in

I feel your pain. Really. I do.N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

Well, I as a matter of FACT do not know.... I cannot get anybody to do do a comparison. Please note, that IF you can line me up, for a day of "trials"...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Taking command of a small survey shop....

Backup hard drive. Off site copy.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: First tick of the season

I hear 'em crawlin.

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 28
Views: 925
Reply
RE: Ushikata S25

Um, Mr. Zoidburg, I have a pic to post for you... I gotta go, but I'll post it later... 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ushikata S25

Well, a T0 would obviously be my 1st pick. But, those are simply in the hands of folks, who are, shall we say "Keeping theirs a prisoner"?:)Thanks for...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 1085
Page 179 / 527