AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: QuadPod

Beautiful country, though. I learned long ago, that a smooth riding, atv was well worth the expense.I got a polaris. Its got a good ride.Things have s...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: QuadPod

Atv's are funner than bipods!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: QuadPod

Bipod fell off....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

The comparison to other units, was done with the Legacy E units, against Topcon Hipers, and the Legacy E was better in the woods, than the Hipers, eve...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

Jim Frame, post: 422521, member: 10 wrote: I'd be surprised if the Triumph-LS is significantly more sensitive than any other current-generation receiv...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

Lee, I think you meant Jim Frame, not me. Also, I want someone to go do a "Side by side" with me in the woods. The DOWN side to the Javad is that the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Disadvantages to running resection vs normal setup

Elkboarder, you can get a comma wrong... and get picked on... Hey, I recommend a some asbestos and a bit of salt.... wear the asbestos, and put the sa...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ushikata S25

It has a Cummins, and a 5 speed. And, positrack rear end. And, 3.52 gears. It gets better mileage, than my old 1993 dodge with Cummins. Since the spee...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

I'm not a F2F User. I bought it strictly due to it's muscle in the pines. It'll sit and chew up a shot almost anyplace, and since it has 864 channels,...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

Well, Amdomag, it comes with a 3 yr warranty. It has a VERY hard and tough screen. (I think it's one of those semi unbreakable cell phone screens) Th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Remove your logo

Does he want to put his logo there?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

It is quite good under canopy. If you took a single engine GPS, to a poor place, got a fix, saved it, and picked it up, twirled it around a time or t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Disadvantages to running resection vs normal setup

John Hamilton, post: 422217, member: 640 wrote: How many remember the old days of "angle only" resections? Needed at least three, and it was very sens...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Disadvantages to running resection vs normal setup

elkboarder, post: 421940, member: 12485 wrote: Wow thanks Paul in pa.. your insight has been very helpful. I wasn't aware this forum was going to cont...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS with a Trimble system

I have a question: Will "Upsampling" for 5hz tree penetration work, with a NON Javad base? Or, does this force it back to 1 hz?Thanks,N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Travel Pole

Another option is to order a prism Pole from a reputable company Baseline or whoever. Hayes instrument Maybe, and have it shipped straight to Greece. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under canopy

rfc, post: 422070, member: 8882 wrote: Ya, maybe, but it's a lot more expensive and can't tell half the stories he does nearly as well.for now, I'm st...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ushikata S25

Well, Mr Zoidberg, you are a long ways from Arkansas. If you were closer, I'd offer you a demo. However, I am afraid your boots will be worn out by th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad GPS

I like mine. But, that's a secret!N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What's your antipod?

I was thinking of sponsoring the "flat earth society".... While using gps!(i hope that humor is not lost on anybody!):)

10 years ago
Page 178 / 527