AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Expert Witness Professional Services Agreement

I got one crying one time. "So, you are saying that this line is the true line?""No""What are you saying?"Xx line is RECORD TITLE"And Dd line is appar...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Expert Witness Professional Services Agreement

Always pause and think, before every answer.Never answer 2 part questions, where one part is true, and the other part is less true.Take your time, whe...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: today's EBay find

We've got some vacuums here. Wife had one... It ate a piece of metal, and died... And my watch is not real accurate...It's also the nemesis of constru...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RIP George West

George was very generous with his time, and desire to see "things done right"Rip George.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Just stare at the picture.

Thank you Doug. It sure makes you think... all the places those have been. If a plumb bob could talk.....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Suunto Compass case

I just ordered one from ___ instrument and supply. They sent me one for a BRUNTON. LOOSE fit on a suunto. very poor belt strap. It's an insult to good...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Suunto Compass case

VERY good, Mr. Harris!!Thanks for posting. N

10 years ago
Reply
RE: State Plane RTK

O, and btw, I live between Missouri, and Texas. Missouri is the "show me" state, and Texas is the "mine's bigger than yours" state.(just to help out w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: today's EBay find

What's a meter?:)

10 years ago
Reply
RE: State Plane RTK

Anybody with either fully configured r8's, or r10's, that would like to go find out... What comes from a side by side comparison, I'd like to find out...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1072
Reply
RE: State Plane RTK

If you want a 35 watt radio, as I did, and did not opt for any of the cell phone options, 21,500 will get you going. I think I paid around 21,300, wit...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: "Simple" Topo

Maybe up em 20%, and spend it on the wife...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Remote Points of Beginning

Dave Karoly, post: 420807, member: 94 wrote: Don't need no Judge to hold my hand. Lovely quote.Here's another:"Them's coffee table deeds".(credit to ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Suunto Compass case

total outside dims:3-1/8" wide4" tall1" thick (Belt loop incl.)2-1/16" wide3-1/8" tall, (It would be this tall, when on belt, and standing up)9/16" th...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 666
Page 180 / 527