AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4Pro taking too many pictures

I'm planning to... I could use some direction.What camera.What processing software.Good data flow.I don't know what direction to go...And, I'll bet ne...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4Pro taking too many pictures

Mine wont take any pix...Of course, it'd help if i bought one!:)N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS Antenna Compatibility

I have 2 good leg ant antennas.They went with my legacy e's. Im keeping em, to make external mounted antenna, for atv/utv.Since they are topcon's but ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Climbing 8 ft. Net Wire Fences

[MEDIA=youtube]Y3ZvHEoAZqo[/MEDIA]

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Climbing 8 ft. Net Wire Fences

It was Kent[MEDIA=youtube]Ut6ssf_DZmE[/MEDIA]

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Climbing 8 ft. Net Wire Fences

I've done alot of things... Carry a Hooyman saw, find a tree near the fence, and limb the tree, leaving some branches sticking out a few inches. Climb...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What are differences between PLSS and non-PLSS systems?

The PLS system is the right way. Everything to the south of that is wrong. Hahaha

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Flat Earth Picks Cary, NC for November Conference | Charlotte Observer

Here in Arkansas, we KNOW the earth is not flat. In fact, it's real bumpy. We even have places for "run away trucks", on some Ozark Hills.But, some of...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: FLAT EARTH SURVEYOR, seriously?

I don't know anything about the above character, however, I think the only way to support flat earth, is with GPS..... Jus sayin'.... :)(Sort of a co...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 10 acres. 2 days. 3GCP's. 0.0016 foot accuracy X,Y,Z.

I can do even better...0.00001 accur, if i input it... Mmm hmmm

9 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have a Javad question

I am encouraged to hear reports like RADAR's above, that he is in love with his Leica GS 12. It seems to me that more and more GPS MFR's are making be...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 479
Reply
RE: Pin Cushion(s) Alert

Ok... Next question... Are you rejecting the rebar and cap, in favor of the hub tack?(grin!)N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Pin Cushion(s) Alert

Is that a tack, on top of the yellow cap???!!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have a Javad question

Matt, if the jfield software were put into a tablet pc...Then we could do graphics, and cogo, from the same database, as the ls.....And ts controllers...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have a Javad question

John Evers, (above) is quite knowledgeable of these things... I have dreamed of a mechanism, to escape from plane trig, and to actually do "round eart...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, I have a Javad question

Do you know what core coordinate system you are working with? I started out strictly using plane geometry. (tds) Then, Lat lon was added to it, so it ...

9 years ago
Page 160 / 527