AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: GPS to TS

Loyal, post: 447081, member: 228 wrote: quite a bit of FLAT EARTH BS, I have (in jest) tried to get some surveyors to join the "flat earth society".T...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 487
Reply
RE: Trimble

Trimble has control.And that's enough.Production? Naw, that takes work.... Outsource it!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What happened to the Survey Tacks?

It was marketed as "pentatreat" (by memory).N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS under transmission lines

Javad works fine under a transmission line, as long as it's a 4 wheel drive, and has a lift kit. However, it's better to move the truck if possible. ;...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: FIELD PIC 9-14

paden cash, post: 446894, member: 20 wrote: If I ever fall out of an airplane I would rather have my plumb bob than a parachute....because I know for ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Joe Dan Pridgen

Numbers 23:10 Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Are there any former Javad users out there?

I spoke with a former Javad dealer/seller.He tried to "bait and switch" me. His advertisement showed a Javad LS, as his main display.Tried to sell me ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad LS vs. Leica GS16

Another component of the Javad software is:It's core coords are lat/lon. To load a local (5000-5000) file, you HAVE to give it some sort of parameters...

9 years ago
Page 152 / 527