AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Just dropping in.

Keeping current with technology is a full-time job. Thank you for dropping in and sharing. I wish continuing education was one half technology put on ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 3 Leica GS 14 new 2017 January 2 Carlson DCs

Pete, if you want the highest tech gps available... I know whose at the top of the pile... At least for now!

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Attorneys and their "Monkeying around"

I've heard that some monkeys in Tejas, are evolving at a phenomenal rate. Reduced hair, and .... O nevermind!:)

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Lost my touch

You would not believe what else those san fran ciscans do.They have lost more than the old landmarks...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Robot hit!

I hope you took pics, at the scene.It can help.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Attorneys and their "Monkeying around"

I can just see it.Owl shat all over.Animal rights, suing, so the owl owns the lot, and old tree...Surveyor should have noticed the owl shat.He's now n...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Attorneys and their "Monkeying around"

Gunsmoke,Robin HoodBugs Bunny, Roadrunner ShowDownhill from there!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Spade44 in gDosBox on Android

Astro was software for sunshots, to derive bearings, outpup grid, or true.Is that what this is?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet field to Star*Net

Loyal, post: 446184, member: 228 wrote: Star*Net was sold to MicroSurvey, Thanks for the clarification.N

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet field to Star*Net

Peter Ehlert, post: 446169, member: 60 wrote: Ron Sawyer retired and sold it to TDS. And now Trimble owns star*net.Maybe that's related, to why it do...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: CHC i80 vs Topcon Hiper V vs Others

[USER=375]@Peter Kozub[/USER] Topcon has dealers, and some dealers are great with optical stuff, and others are good with electronice, stull others un...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's talk about it, how far do you go?

[USER=60]@Peter Ehlert[/USER] I am SURE that is not what you meant... But it was what you said. And, I have run into others who ARE doing what you SA...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

I can see a situation... Where a "lost" stone is recovered. But, all the area is built up. Roads, houses, strip malls, all based on the wrong stuff. S...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Let's talk about it, how far do you go?

Peter Ehlert, post: 446040, member: 60 wrote: you go as far as your client wants, then stopof course if this is a hobby then do as you wish... Nooooo...

9 years ago
Page 153 / 527