Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Not Yet. I'm re doing the roof on my house. Busier than I need to be.
Our smartest members are in jail, til oct 1st.We will try to help...
Get the underlying deed, that existed to both the subject property, and any adjoiners.It looks to me as though you may have alot of work, to derive ho...
Btw, your old charger probably has its specs printed on it. Get magnifying glass, and a bit of paint on a rag. Rub the rag, with a little paint on it,...
Google your battery size (ma), and type.All your topcon wants is juice, at a certian voltage range, and amperage.All your battery wants is fed, electr...
Adjustment software is for people who make errors. Don't make errors, and you won't need it! (grin)N
Shore nuff hurts yer feelins. As an old head, i still remember traversing miles, via transit and tape.N
Hubs and tacks. We used for construction staking, in Chicago area, where higher accuracy was needed.Or, where a const site Super (short for superinten...
I have some locus.