Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
A lot of good advice above. Don't leave your common sense on the shelf...?ÿ N
Peter is right. Don't wait for holes in your clothes... Clothes cost money, ya know!
Tie a 100' tape to your belt loop, and climb those trees. Once the tree gets too small to climb, then measure with a disto, to the TOP leaf... then, t...
Maybe you knocked them down... Too far. Modern batty. Chargers look first, then charge. They look for proper polarity, and voltage. If it's a 12 volt ...
Are you kin t' Payden Cash? Great story! N
Rtk out the window.... (Grin!) Er.... Groan!
Pounce. Spray art fixitive. Then pencil plats will be cleaner. N
Mr. @sarkiss, I admit what you are getting at. I'm admitting that I got a big hammer, instead of your solution. Many times, it was simply a spot where...
I have used a 10 lb sledge, and destroyed concrete, to set a corner before... ?ÿ
Ok ok, now I get it. Thanks
It's best to drive them, before the concrete hardens... N
2nd the gummed edge burrito... Just sayin! Imagine a large drone, equipped with robot stuff. And, 4gps antennas. You are in the woods. The drone is ov...
There was a shootout, between the r10, and Javad LS, held in NE Arkansas, last fall. I was supposed to go, but was unable. This shootout showed the Ja...
Well, he had 2 good yrs from the guy, unlike his predecessor.
?ÿ Back at you, Wendell. We all appreciate that you have BOTHERED to provide this forum. Nate
That came to mind... But I was thinking maybe you'd tried something similar.
Paul, Are you suggesting a bracket, that holds 4 antenna, and collecting simultaneously, and they are at known positions, relative to each other? Post...
Tha knowest, that the surveyors are the winners! N
Only 192 short ?ÿYawn!