Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Any modern gps system, both in air, or ground, should be able to do both post processed, and rtk. It seems regressive to do rtk, and not post processi...
Whep, whelcomb from LA. (Lower Arkansas) N
Favorite meth-head, aka supplier of stuff for sale at shop, must have got in a hurry.....
Favorite meth-head, aka supplier of stuff for sale at shop, must have got in a hurry.....
"Surveyor's grave" Century 21 sign (Grin)
I've never used one of those. But, I have worn out the leather case on a number of suunto compasses. And, had a number of suuntos turn green... (Algae...
That's one of the advantages of a Javad. The coord are all stored in lat lon, then, all expressions thereof are done mathematically. If that's Arkansa...
Dodge Dart. Has big trunk.
When I look at an old transit, it takes me back to 1972, when watching my dad turn angles, and such. Oakhurst CA. Many of Joe McKee's jobs were done b...
In Montana? ?ÿ
Oops! I didn't word that real good. N
Give full details. Even post the lat lon, and someone will help you with some of them. Dittos on the onsight base... A base within a mile or 2 improve...
Billiby tower would be an obstruction. FAA not like. What about a 45' reach bucket truck, and a scanner, and, a bit of ground control? Or, 3 ladders, ...