AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
moosetmj
moosetmj
@moosetmj
Free
Joined: August 31, 2012 10:46 am
Topics: 6 / Replies: 54
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 445
Reply
RE: Man arrested as Land Surveyor Imposter

My buddy works for the company (in Avon) that he stole the stamp from.?ÿ Apparently was a real a**h** with a drug problem.?ÿ Business address was his ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: get a load of this

Here in Weld County, Colorado the planning department added so many notes that it turned a simple one page plat into two pages every time now.?ÿ Could...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Gneiss Day in the Field

If my wife wasn't such a city girl, I'd move to Alma in a heartbeat.?ÿ Love stopping at the South Park Saloon after fly fishing in the area.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for these

Maybe cheap plastic is my problem.?ÿ I would prefer metal, but I might have to give these Bernsten ones a try.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1253
Reply
RE: An old easement, two surveyors, a couple of attorneys...and a title company

I always preface the words "encroachment" or "prescriptive" with the word "possible".?ÿ I'm not saying there is an encroachment for sure, but that the...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Cantankerous Lazy Party Chief

Maybe he needs glasses.?ÿ Those tacks are pretty small to spot.?ÿ However, his experience should compensate for some poor eyesight.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Jack Hammer Recommendations

I agree with John.?ÿ The Bosch 36v will power through a lot of asphalt, and drive 5/8" rebar when your elbow wears out.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Help

Run your observations through Javad DPOS.?ÿ You will get a much tighter solution than OPUS every time.?ÿ Its free, also.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Datum Conversion

One I see quite often "Datum = USGS" Huh?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes you are simply better than the other guy....

The main issue I see is two pins by the same LS set for the same corner.?ÿ To me, that is negligence and is not protecting the public in any fashion.?...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes you are simply better than the other guy....

I would think that this issue would need to be brought up with the surveyor.?ÿ And, if they are not responsive, then a board complaint should be filed...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: "100 Year Knot"

We may need a YouTube tutorial for this one.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Geez I wonder who's right?

I wouldn't touch that with a 1-rod pole.

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 557
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets

Just used this today.?ÿ 24"x36" Endura Cor Plastic sign blanks. Cut in half to make an 18"x24" target.?ÿ Used black duct tape to create an X across th...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Texas easement monumentation

Maybe the problem is in the poorly written description.?ÿ A well written description with ties to well established survey monuments can always be loca...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Targets

Thanks for the photo Rick.

8 years ago
Page 1 / 3