Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
I second this notion.
A true surveyor, a better vehicle at avoiding getting stuck just means you try to take it more places you shouldn't. 😀
part of the reason for the similarity could be that Leica only builds 1" instruments, and then once assembled puts them through a battery of tests to ...
a lot of it is because the NCEES is full on freaking out about the lack of surveyors joining the industry. They are willing to lower the standards ...
I'll second the request for the email
Honestly the most important question for me.
The surveyor + was a freaking tank though, you can pound stakes in with that thing.
I can't speak for other manufacturers, but I do know the process you describe is exactly how Leica does it.
I can't see how it's less diligent than trusting your party chief to give you accurate shots and notes. If you regularly use one you know to be shod...
That's pretty awful to hear. I don't know what to do about licensing. I would love to make sure that no one like that ever gets a license. But ...
So PA is down to two schools. That's really depressing.
I'ld Hate To Take Barbs And Stickers Out Of That CoatYou're telling me, growing up and having started out in south central pa, that's all I can think ...
I was going to say anything cheap that does trig so I can throw a thousand of them everywhere,(I misplace things sometimes, and the best one for me is...
I'm a big believer that you just do the actual as-built. He needs your information on where things actually are to take to an engineer and find out ...
Just a quick tip for anyone planning on doing this. If you take your mechanical pencil and trace the tribrach on the plate, you can make sure you ar...
I used it for six months once, and I was very unimpressed. I don't know if I was too big a dumbass to find the functions, but I remember I was tryi...