Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Spoken like someone who has a 3d printer.
Laurel is the worst. I have cut too many lines through central PA, and it's completely impossible to see through a clump of laurel.
having that angle of incidence does hurt your data, no question about it, the further you move away from the gun the less shots you end up getting. B...
haha, I was about to post that if you need a lot of trees and topo work, a scanner would be worth thinking about.
It's darn near impossible to survey some properties without a little trespass. Especially when I'm not even sure where the lines are yet!
Yeah, up here in the sticks of pa, gaps are not terribly uncommon, and an agreeable line change where both neighbors sign off that the line is where t...
Most everything Leica has except their new MS50 you can use carlson with. I'd double check to be sure though. Also I don't know a ton about Topcon ...
It's the 5 second 1230.
Nothing at all wrong with calling the adjoining lot "lot C" and referring to the table.
I'd say what you need is actually a better graphics card. Even though your CPU might not have much strain, I'd guess that your GPU is completely max...
Haha, my old boss has done the same thing for years, the only difference is, he had me and my brother stay up here and keep the shop open! All the w...
see if you can get a name of someone on the board, then call them up at work.
It's my understanding that you must meet the requirements in the areas you want to be licensed, but in some states the requirements don't involve a de...
If he threatens to fire you over expecting to get paid as much as a new hire with inferior qualifications, he is absolutely bullying you. you should ...
SIT in PA here, 50k isn't that hard near the cities. Multiple licenses should throw you up to 6 figures, or less with some stock options. There ar...