AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mlove5648
mlove5648
@mlove5648
Free
Joined: December 14, 2011 1:47 pm
Topics: 13 / Replies: 42
Reply
RE: Finding points in the pavement

I always used lighter fluid on the schonestedt location and softened it up in layers as we dug. After shooting we packed back in layers and then seale...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Who Owns this Property?

Sorry I couldn't get it to load

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 712
Reply
RE: Question for all solo operators

I had my own business for 15 years. I always tell my friends that are start a new business: You only have to work a half a day, you get to pick which ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: An old easement, two surveyors, a couple of attorneys...and a title company

I was told years ago by an Attorney to never use encroachment, but to use area in conflict.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Forming a business

You only have to work a half a day You get to pick which 12 hours!!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Beware Dermacentor variabilis (the American dog tick)

I feel your pain!! I contracted RMSF and Lyme's Disease?ÿin 1999 in my own business in north central Arkansas. The Drs. said if my wife hadn't brought...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Beware Dermacentor variabilis (the American dog tick)

I feel your pain!! I contracted RMSF and Lyme's Disease?ÿin 1999 in my own business in north central Arkansas. The Drs. said if my wife hadn't brought...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1099
Reply
RE: If it ain't one thing, it's another...

paden cash, post: 452157, member: 20 wrote: I hit the ground early this morning to get out and get the exterior lines recovered on two sections out in...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Self Employed Vs Employed

I had my own business for 15 years. I always tell everyone starting out that you only hve to work a half a day. You get to decide which 12 hours which...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Arkansas Pictures

There should be a monument there on that Bluff. I have almost the same pic

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Indian Trail Trees

NateThere are quite a few of these trees along the Cherokee Boundary Line that runs across Cleburne County, Arkansas.If I recall this line was surveye...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Louisiana Arpent

cordgrass, post: 439812, member: 11027 wrote: 1 arpent = .84625 acres1 arpent = 191.994 us survey feet. Here's a Cheat Sheet from when I got my LA li...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 469
Reply
RE: The tree hissed

When I was young we would spotlight them and put in a toe sack in the back of the truck and drive to the dam.We would then grab them by the tail and t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: "huge old oak in original line..."

Could it be second growth?? When was it first called for.I have found several in the past that we second growth

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anybody seen one of these?

Mine is 50 foot and also in inches, but I don't remember the note on the reel

9 years ago
Page 1 / 3