AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mkennedy
mkennedy
@mkennedy
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: January 17, 2013 10:55 am
Last seen: August 19, 2026 7:15 am
Topics: 21 / Replies: 663
Reply
RE: unknown monument

Two similarly named points, USM 277 and 329, were first reported by the US Lake Survey.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How hot is it???????

I brought my kids from inland southern California to my hometown, Columbus, Ohio, for a couple of weeks. They're at a day camp in the woods this week....

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How hot is it???????

@flyin-solo @dougie I saw a quasi-medical report about this. IIRC it cools the blood which helps cool your core more quickly. Holding something cool ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New guy

2" from an insole? I wouldn't be able to fit into the shoes! ???? 

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Payments by check

Can you cash the check at the client's bank? Or make them do a wire transfer or cashier's check.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Does NY State need LDP with SPCS2022

Yes, that's correct. NGS is willing to design 1 statewide and replacement SPC/SPCS zones. A third layer of large scale projected coordinate reference ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Winter

Inland empire here has been enjoying a very wet and cool May. I'm a bit worried that we'll get hot early this year. Usually June has a number of "June...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: The Dunkeld Ell

I saw them live in Austin in 1987 or 1988. I can't remember if I saw them twice or whether I'm remembering a live album...but the jokes and sallies we...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Lambert meets Limon: An LDP at a CBL with a Quiz at the End

The usage of spheroid by Minnesota may come from using Esri software. That's what Esri was using when I started in 1994. I believe they got it from DM...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Open Prairie Line

Did you find these two references: "The call for a marked line will ordinarily control the call for course and distance; for the reason that, it bein...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Webinar Apr 25 on the fate of the US Survey foot

Yes, there's a lot of world data, usually rasters, that uses 0-360. Occasionally you'll get -360 to 0 data. 

7 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Webinar Apr 25 on the fate of the US Survey foot

Michael Dennis is assuming that "feet" in one or both versions will creep back into NGS products. Wouldn't it be handy for NCAT to publish (your versi...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Least Squares Adjustment Training

Ohio State has published the notes on their classic Adjustment Computations classes as given by Burkhard Schaffrin here: I looked at the first chapte...

7 years ago
Page 10 / 35